Tuesday, October 18, 2011

HYSA Soccer experiment

Over the weekend, I set up our MHF tent and promoted our flipbooks at the semi annual soccer tournament. The fields are in Bellevue and about 3000 people attend this event.

HYSA gave us a prime location and we had lot's of flipbook samples out for everyone to see. I was even available to shoot video if someone wanted to order a flipbook on the spot.

Here's what I learned from this experience and shooting flipbook video at the Middle Tennessee Pony Club event. When people are at an event where there child is participating, they are almost "task oriented". Particularly at the horse show. They don't have time to look at something fun. We sold flipbooks at both events but not what I would have imagined.

Our website has seen a small spike in visits. I would imagine that will continue thru the week.


I have new ideas that I will share later. Stay tuned. I'm not giving up this easy. Every single person that looks at our flipbooks, loves them. Watch out trade show attendees and folks on vacation. You're next!

No comments:

Post a Comment